Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to my site!

Thanks for visiting my website! My name is Aidan Byrne C. Madarang. Although I just started to blog, I'm having fun blogging (actually putting apps in my profile). I'm a person who you can easily relate to. I love going out with my friends during our free time.What we do during those times is anything we can think of (usually). I play the guitar, the bass guitar, and a little drums. My hobbies are sports, video games, and parkour...although I'm not that good at it. I always try to practice parkour moves so I can get better at it.  I believe that everyone is my friend and no one should be enemies. I believe that every person is equal in everything and human rights should not be compromised. I love playing Call of Duty 6 or more familiarly known as Modern Warfare 2. Since it is the sequel of the best selling game: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, it is definitely one of the most awesome games ever developed! Me and my best friend usually play it at his house and we either do it in spec ops mode or in multiplayer split screen mode. I usually go for my usual class "Overwatch" which has the M249 SAW and AT4 (bazooka). My friend says that I'm a cheater because of the times I kill him with the bazooka; although I think its not because it's in my arsenal of weapons (he's just a sore loser when I kill him). We are currently completing Spec Ops mode in veteran. We hate missions where there are Juggernauts because they are really hard to kill (still hating those Juggernauts!). When I go to college, I plan to take up engineering but I don't think I'm going to be an engineer. Instead, I'm going to try becoming one of the most elite forces in the world: the US Marines!! When I get there, it is a choice between the USMC Scout Snipers or the MARSOC. I instilled in my mind the will and mindset I need to become one of the best. Going away from the topic, I usually surf the internet for assignments, social networking sites, etc. I don't know why I just wrote that but I think that it was just to say things I do in the internet. In my website you will see me blogging about my family, friends, interests, my current status, and of course: the United States Marine Corps. Even if I already said it, I love the USMC! I am fascinated by their purpose and their works. They started in 1775 under the name "Continental Marines" and are still existent today. Their motto : "Semper Fidelis" means "Always Faithful". Some of my favorite quotes that were said about them are "You can take the Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of the Marine" and "Marines don't die, they just go to hell and regroup" shows that they are a very elite fighting force that shouldn't be messed with. Hope you enjoy having me! Semper Fi!

Creative Commons License
Shock and Awe by Aidan Madarang is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at shockandawe-devildog.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://shockandawe-devildog.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment